CT Sounds Strato 10 Inch Car Subwoofer 800w RMS Dual 1 Ohm
Brand: CT Sounds
Double stitched treated non-pressed paper cone
Composite foam - made in the USA
2.5" Dual voice coil
Mounting depth 5.7"
Grade Y35 magnet
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Warranty: 1 year
Need both at the same time- small volume subwoofer product but should be capable of handling great power wattages? The answer to that is simply the CT Sound’s Strato 2.0 10” D1 subwoofer. This car audio powered subwoofer knows its duty pretty well and is pleasingly convincing.
Due to the lower impedance in the voice coil, the sound output is way higher. According to ohms law, the lower the resistivity- the better the current is. Complying that statement, CT Sound’s Strato 2.0 10” D1 is one bold and promising product for your vehicle all the time!
1. It is a 1 ohm dual voice coil
2. This is an 800W (rms) subwoofer with maximum 1600W power.
3. It can be mounted in depth of 5.7” remarkably.
4. Dual connectivity terminals with 3” (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption.
5. It incorporates Y35 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world! The magnet is safely kept inside a firm and strong casing attached to the sub basket.
6. Strong, sturdy and cagy arms grab the basket frame firmly.